Thank you for your interest in applying for a Three Rivers Community Foundation grant. The Foundation recognizes the critical role nonprofit organizations play in supporting a healthy community. We value the important work that you are doing and recognize that our grants are important for your continued success. PLEASE REVIEW THE EXCLUSIONS FOR FUNDING LISTED BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH AN APPLICATION.
Who may apply?
Any nonprofit organization having recognition as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code may apply for a grant through the Foundation. Applicants must be registered in the State of Washington and serve Benton or Franklin Counties or the Burbank, WA area.
What is excluded from funding?
Three Rivers Community Foundation does NOT fund the following:
- Debt retirement/reduction
- Capital campaigns - including staffing for campaigns as well as bricks and mortar
- Capital expenditures for real estate or building construction
- Feasibility projects
- Organizations that discriminate with regard to age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, religious affiliation or presence of a disability
- Political or lobbying activities
- Religious purposes (organizations with religious affiliations will be considered for grants ONLY if their activities address the needs of the wider community without regard to religious belief)