Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from Three Rivers Community Foundation. Nonprofit organizations play a critical role in supporting a thriving and healthy community. We value the important work that you are doing and recognize that our grants are important for your continued success. Three Rivers offers an annual grant cycle which opens at the end of July each year. Additional special grant cycles may be offered from time to time and will be posted here. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ALL CURRENT OPEN APPLICATIONS
LEADERSHIP TRI-CITIES ALUMNI COMMUNITY PROJECT
Thank you for your interest in the LTC Alumni Community Project. Below please find information about the project guidelines and we look forward to potentially working with you on your project.
3RCF GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Any nonprofit organization having recognition as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code may apply for a grant through the Foundation. Applicants must be registered in the State of Washington and serve Benton or Franklin Counties or the Burbank, WA area.
1. Annual Grant Cycle
- Application period - July 31st, 2020 through September 25th, 2020
- Limit of one application per organization, however an organization may apply for multiple projects in a single application and indicate which projects they prioritize for support.
- Grant awards range from $500 to a limited number of grants at $10,000 or above. The majority of grants range from $1,000 to $2,500.
- All eligible applicants are required to participate in a 10-minute interview with the Three Rivers Board of Directors. In 2020 all interviews will be conducted via Zoom. Organizations that do not participate in the interview will not be eligible for funding. Interviews are scheduled October 19th - 23rd, 2020. Further details and a time slot will be sent to all eligible applicants.
- Grant awards will be distributed in November 2020.
- The following items are excluded from funding:
- Debt retirement/reduction
- Capital campaigns - including staffing for campaigns as well as bricks and mortar
- Capital expenditures for real estate or building construction
- Feasibility projects
- Organizations that discriminate with regard to age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, religious affiliation, or presence of a disability
- Political or lobbying activities
- Religious purposes (organizations with religious affiliations will be considered for grants only if their activities address the needs of the wider community without regard to religious belief)
2. COVID-19 Response Fund - UPDATE: November 4, 2020
There will be a temporary pause in accepting applications for the COVID-19 Response Fund. Please check back after January 15, 2021, as we anticipate reopening the application process at that atime.
In response to drastic changes to our nonprofit community caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and its economic impact, Three Rivers Community Foundation has created a COVID-19 Response Fund. This fund was seeded by $50,000 from anonymous fund holders and has been generously supported by additional donations from the community. To contribute to the fund click here.
- Grants will be made based on the funds available and will be made on a rolling basis.
- The fund will remain open for applications as long as funds are available.
- The maximum grant amount is $3,000.
- The fund has been established with the following priorities:
- First priority - organizations that provide critical services in the areas of food insecurity, housing, health, child care, and mental health who are seeing an increase in demand for their services due to COVID-19
- Second priority - organizations who have experienced significant loss in revenue due to COVID-19 which has impacted their ability to deliver programs and services
3. Family Health and Wellness Foundation Fund
Specific organizations are eligible to apply for a grant from the Family Health and Wellness Foundation Fund (formerly Trios Foundation).
- All guidelines from the Annual Grant Cycle apply.
- Eligible organizations will be notified by Three Rivers Community Foundation.
- The application period is the same as the Annual Grant Cycle.
- Eligible organizations will be provided with a passcode to access the application.
- Grant awards will be announced in November 2020 and will be distributed in January 2021.
For more information regarding the application process, contact Abbey Cameron at (509) 735-5559 or email@example.com.